You can use Order Management to release multiple orders to the lab simultaneously. Only orders with the Lab On Hold status can be released.
- Select the Order Type to display.
- Select the From Promised Date.
- Select Lab on Hold in the order status drop-down list.
- Select the check box next to each order to release, or select the check box in the heading row to select all orders on the current page of the grid.
- Click Release to Lab.
The selected orders are released to the lab, and the packing slips are generated, if required.
- To print the packing slips:
- If there is only one packing slip, the slip will open. Click Print.
- If there is more than one slip, the slips are downloaded as an HTML file. When prompted, click OK to open the HTML file in your browser for printing.
The list displays all orders with promised dates between the date entered and the current date that have the order status Lab On Hold.