Use the following procedure to process credit card payments using the Ingenico iCT220 Terminal with TMS.
- Verify that the Ingenico iCT220 Terminal is ready.
- In Material Orders, on the Orders tab, click Generate Invoice.
- Select the check box next to each order to include on the invoice.
- Click + Payment.
- Type the patient’s payment Amount.
- Select Credit Card or any of the other credit card types as the Payment Type and click OK.
- Click Save.After you click Save, popup security messages may appear. To continue with the credit card transaction, you must accept each one. For more information on these security messages, go to Understanding the Credit Card Processing Security Messages.
A message appears, indicating that the terminal is ready.
- When the Ingenico iCT220 Terminal prompts you for the credit card, perform one of the following steps:
Insert an EMV-enabled chip credit card into the card slot and wait for the prompt to remove the card.
Swipe a magnetic strip credit card.
- Follow the prompts on the terminal.
When the credit card transaction is complete, a confirmation message appears in Eyefinity Practice Management.
- Click Close.
The credit card payment information is summarized in the Payments section of the Material Orders window.
- Click Save.
The generated invoice opens in a new browser window. The invoice shows the payment card type, a 6-digit credit card authorization number, and the last 4 digits of the credit card number. The other credit card digits are masked.