- In Office: Setup, click Preferences and select Inventory.
- Select whether to Allow Negative On-Hand Quantities in Inventory.
This setting allows your counts to be recorded as negative numbers when the on-hand quantity is zero.
- Select whether to Print Vendor Name on Frame Tag.
- Select the Physical Inventory Method.
- Select Sheet to use the Physical Inventory Worksheet.
- Select Scan to use a barcode scanner.
- Enter the Number of Days Before Inventory Create Session Allowed.
This entry sets how many days before the inventory date that staff can begin processing inventory.
- Click Save.
To revert your selections to the last saved selections, click Revert.