You should set up security for each new provider you add. You can also modify security settings anytime while you are using the system.
- In Company: Setup, click Resources and select Provider Setup.
- Search for the provider for whom you want to set up security settings.
- Click Modify in the Security column.
- Select the areas in the system to which you want the provider to have access.
- Grant All Access gives the provider access to all areas in the system.
- Resource Setup (under Administration) gives the provider access to view the login names for all other providers and staff, reset any user’s password, and log in as other users.
- Security gives the provider access to make modifications to his or her own user security and therefore grants him or her access to everything.
- Reset Resource Password allows the provider to change the passwords of other users and therefore grants him or her access to all user accounts and all areas of the system.
- Security Setup allows the provider to change his or her own user security settings and therefore grants him or her access to the entire system.
For information on all the security permission settings, see Understanding Provider and Staff Security Permissions.
- Click Save.
To revert your selections to the last saved selections, click Revert.