You should set up security for each new staff member you add. You can also modify security settings at any time.
- In Company: Setup, click Resources and select Staff Setup.
- Search for the staff member for whom you want to set up security settings.
- Click Modify in the Security column.
- Select the areas in the system to which you want the staff member to have access.
- Grant All Access gives the staff member access to all areas in the system.
- Resource Setup (under Administration) gives the staff member access to view the login names for all other providers and staff, reset any other user’s password, and then log in as other users.
- Security gives the staff member access to make modifications to his or her own user security and therefore grants him or her access to everything.
- Reset Resource Password allows the staff member to change the passwords of other users and therefore grants him or her access to all user accounts and all areas of the system.
- Security Setup allows the staff member to change his or her own user security settings and therefore grants him or her access to the entire system.
For information on all the security permission settings, see Understanding Provider and Staff Security Permissions.
- Click Save.
To revert your selections to the last saved selections, click Revert.