When meeting with your frame sales representatives, you can use the Frame Sales By Item Report to help determine what inventory has been sold.
- Click Reporting and select Standard Reports.
- Click Inventory Reports.
- Click Frame Sales By Item.
- Select whether to print By Date Range or By Year.
- Enter the dates to print.
- If you selected By Date Range, enter the date range to print, or select dates from the calendar.
- If you selected By Year, enter the year (e.g., 2014).
- Select one or more Collections to print.
- Select the Show Detail By Item check box to print details for each frame in the selected collections.
- Click Generate Report.
The report opens in a new window.If the report does not open, check to make sure your browser is set to allow pop-up windows. For instructions, see Enabling Pop-ups
- To export the report, perform one of the following steps:
- Click Export to PDF to open the report as a PDF file.
- Click Export to Excel to open the report as an Excel spreadsheet.