The Inventory Valuation Report shows the wholesale cost, your cost, and retail price for inventory items, along with totals. Use this report to assess your true inventory valuation and determine your company's investment in frame inventory. This report is useful when filing taxes or making insurance claims. The data shown is as of the last physical count. For information on performing a physical count, see Maintaining Physical Inventory.
- Click Reporting and select Standard Reports.
- Click Inventory Reports.
- Click Inventory Valuation Report.
- Select the Valuation Date to print.
- Select the Item Type to print.
- Select the Group By Collection check box if you want to print frames grouped by collection.
- Click Generate Report.
The report opens.If the report does not open, check to make sure your browser is set to allow pop-up windows. For instructions, see Enabling Pop-ups
To export the report, perform one of the following steps:
- Click Export to PDF to open the report as a PDF file.
- Click Export to Excel to open the report as an Excel spreadsheet.