The Inventory Valuation Report shows the wholesale cost, your cost, and retail price for inventory items, along with totals. Use this report to assess your true inventory valuation and determine your company's investment in frame inventory. This report is useful when filing taxes or making insurance claims. The data shown is as of the last physical count. For information on performing a physical count, see Maintaining Physical Inventory.
- Click Reporting and select Standard Reports.
- Click Inventory Reports.
- Click Inventory Valuation Report.
- Select the Valuation Date to print.
- Select the Item Type to print.
- Select the Group By Collection check box if you want to print frames grouped by collection.