The Patient Open Exams Report lists all exams received from Eyefinity EHR that have not been invoiced during a specified date range. Services on the exams are listed individually, by procedure code. If an exam is invoiced, but an individual service associated with the exam is omitted from the order, that service continues to be shown on this report, helping you to pick it up for invoicing later. We recommend you review this report at the end of each week, to ensure that all services have been invoiced.
- Click Reporting and select Standard Reports.
- Click Patient Reports.
- Click Patient Open Exams Report.
- Enter the date range to print, or select dates from the calendar.
- Click Generate Report.
The report opens in a new window.If the report does not open, check to make sure your browser is set to allow pop-up windows. For instructions, see Enabling Pop-ups
- To export the report, perform one of the following steps:
- Click Export to PDF to open the report as a PDF file.
- Click Export to Excel to open the report as an Excel spreadsheet.