The Total Patient Account Receivable Aging Report lists the patient balances for your office within the date range you specify. You can report on all receivables or by the following time spans:
- Age: 0-30 days
- Age: 31-45 days
- Age: 46-60 days
- Age: 61-90 days
- Age: 91-120 days
- Age: Over 120 days
The report includes the patient's name and phone numbers, the order information (date and amount), payment amount, and balance.
- Click Reporting and select Standard Reports.
- Click Sales Reports.
- Click Total Patient Account Receivable Aging Report.
- Enter the Cut Off Date, or select a date from the calendar.
- Select the Receivable Age to print.
- Select one or more Office(s) to include on the report.
- If you want the report to print only balances from your old system, select Display Only Old System Balances.
- Click Generate Report.
The report opens in a new window.If the report does not open, check to make sure your browser is set to allow pop-up windows. For instructions, see Enabling Pop-ups
- To export the report, perform one of the following steps:
- Click Export to PDF to open the report as a PDF file.
- Click Export to Excel to open the report as an Excel spreadsheet.