If your practice has multiple locations, you can use this report to verify your stock transfers when you transfer items between offices.
- Click Inventory and select Product Inventory.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Select Transfer Out Report for the Report Name.
- Select the Item Type and Item Status(es) you want to print.
- Enter the Date From and Date To, or select dates from the calendars.
- Select the Transfer Reason(s).
- Select the Receipt Status(es).
- Click Generate Report.
The report opens.If the report does not open, check to make sure your browser is set to allow pop-up windows. For instructions, see Enabling Pop-ups
- To export the report, perform one of the following steps:
- Click Export to PDF to open the report as a PDF file.
- Click Export to Excel to open the report as an Excel spreadsheet.