You can print labels for frames that are in your local database. To add a frame to your local database, use it on an order in Material Orders. For more information, go to Adding a Stand-Alone Frame to an Order.
- Click Inventory and select Product Inventory.
- Click the Labels tab.
- From the Select Item Type drop-down list, select Frames.
- Enter the manufacturer, collection, model, color, eye size and/or UPC for the frame you want to locate.
Entering more frame information provides more precise results.
- Click Search.
- Select a frame from the list.
If the frame has not already been priced for your practice, the Frame Price window opens. Record a Retail Price for the frame, and click Save.
The frame is added to the list under Step 2: Print the Item(s).
- Record the Quantity of labels for each frame.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 for all frame labels you need to print.
- Click Print.
If you are using Google Chrome, enter 92 for the Scale for best results.