Eyefinity Practice Management offers the optional Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) feature to enable you to submit claims and receive remittances from VSP and through TriZetto (formerly Gateway EDI). Using ERA reduces the time required for processing remittances/payments from days to hours and automates the reconciliation of claims and payments. Remittances are automatically downloaded into your system every night, after business hours. They are listed in the Electronic Remittance Payment screen for your review, adjustment, and posting. If errors occur during downloading, the system displays the errors so you can correct them.
Before you can use ERA, you will need to:
- Contact Eyefinity Customer Support to activate it for you. The Electronic Remittance Payment screen and other features will not be available in your system until you do so.
- Go to Administration and set up the electronic claim submission integration and enable it for each carrier you want to use with TriZetto. For instructions on how to do this, see Setting Up and Using TriZetto with Eyefinity Practice Management
This section includes the following topics:
- Overview of Remittance Statuses (ERA)
- Searching for Remittances (ERA)
- Processing Remittances (ERA)
- Reviewing Errors (ERA)
- Deleting Remittances (ERA)