After you generate a Scheduled Recall Report, you can print recall letters or postcards for the patients listed on the report.
- Click Reporting and select Standard Reports.
- Click Marketing Reports.
- Click Recall.
- In the list of generated reports, locate the Scheduled Recall Report for which you want to print letters or postcards and click it.
- Perform one of the following:
- Select the patients for whom you want to print letters and postcards and click Print Selected. This option prints both letters and postcards.
- Click Print All Letters to print letters for all patients in the list who have Letter in the Print Document column. This option prints letters for both selected patients and deselected patients.
- Click Print All PostCards to print postcards for all patients in the list who have PostCard in the Print Document column. This option prints postcards for both selected patients and deselected patients.
The letters and/or postcards open in a new window.
- Click Print to print the letters and/or postcards.
The list of patients included on the report opens.