Editing Providers and Staff
- In Company: Setup, click Resources and select Provider Setup or Staff Setup.
- Click the link for the provider or staff member's Last Name.
- Edit the following fields, as necessary:
If selected, makes the provider available in the system
If selected and if the provider uses Eyefinity EHR, appointments scheduled in Eyefinity Practice Management appear in the Eyefinity EHR Quick List. The text field is automatically filled with a system-generated Eyefinity EHR ID number when you click Save.
The provider ID is displayed on patient invoices and transactions generated by the provider for tracking and auditing purposes.
The provider’s first and last name.
The default login password for new providers is start123. Providers are prompted to set a new password the first time they log in to the system.
The provider’s credential.
The provider’s DEA number.
Eyefinity EHR ID
The provider’s Eyefinity EHR ID.
Complete this field if you selected the EyefinityEHR check box.
The provider’s professional signature.
Works at Offices
A drop-down list of offices. Select the offices where the provider works.
Default Exam Minutes
Selecting 0 prevents appointments from being double booked on the provider’s schedule.
The provider’s license number.
Provider NPI #
The provider’s NPI number.
The provider’s third-party administrator (TPA) number.
The provider’s phone number.
The provider’s fax number.
HIPAA Privacy Signature Date
The HIPAA privacy signature date.
HL7 Provider ID
The HL7 provider ID.
Record this information if you are integrating with another practice management system and you purchased the HL7 Interface.
If this check box is selected and your company uses Eyefinity Integrated Online Scheduling, this provider is available for online scheduling
Electronic Patient Notifications This check box enables Electronic Patient Notifications for the provider, if you have that service set up.
- If you are editing a provider, click + Signature to add or replace the Electronic Signature that appears on all the provider's prescriptions.
Signature image files must adhere to the following specifications:
- Select an image file of the provider's signature and click Open.
- To crop the uploaded image, click and drag your cursor diagonally inside the uploaded signature image until the desired area is selected, and click Save Crop.
Image Type: .PNG, .JPG, .GIF, .TIF, or .BMP
Max Width: 188 pixels
Max Height: 44 pixels
Max Size: 128K
For instructions on resizing images to meet these requirements, see Resizing Images.
- Click Save.
The changes you made are saved.