This section explains how to set up Eyefinity's integrated patient engagement solutions with Eyefinity Practice Management. For information on how the solutions work, see Using Eyefinity Patient Engagement Solutions.
- Setting Up Website Domain Information and Integration Settings
- Setting Up the Eyefinity Integrated Online Forms and Scheduler
- Setting Up Eyefinity Electronic Patient Notifications
- In Company: Setup, click Patient Engagement and select Website Setup.
- Enter your Eyefinity Practice Management login information, when prompted.
The Patient Engagement Connection screen opens.
- Click eWebExtra Administration - Manage at the top of the screen.If you do not currently have an eWebExtra website, the eWebExtra Administration - Manage tab is not available. Instead, you can click eWebExtra Administration - Signup to sign up for a website. You can also contact us at 877-448-0707 and our staff can set up a site for you.
- The domain name for your website should appear in the Domain Name field.
- if you want to use the Eyefinity Integrated Online Scheduler on your website, select the Scheduler check box. Deselect this check box if you do not want to use the online scheduler.
- If you want to use the Eyefinity Integrated Online Forms on your website, select the Forms check box and type your company's primary phone number in the Company Phone field. Deselect this check box if you do not want to use the online forms.
- In the Notification Emails field, type the email address where you would like to receive the scheduling and notification reports. To enter additional email addresses, click + Add more.
- Click Save.
Verify that the Office Name entered in Administration matches what you want to show on your online forms and scheduler. If you have multiple locations, check the office name for each location. See Setting Up Office Contact Information. The office name you enter also appears on invoices, prescriptions, and reports in Eyefinity Practice Management.
Verify the following for each provider you want to have available in the online scheduler and/or collect forms for:
- The Active and Online Schedule check boxes are selected for each provider in Administration. All providers must also have the same Default Exam Minutes. See Editing Providers and Staff.
- The providers' schedules are set up in Administration. See Setting Up Resource Schedules.
- Office hours are set up in Administration. See Setting Up Office Hours
- Providers for online scheduling are visible in the Scheduler in Front Office. If they are not, click the blue button with white lines on it and select Resource Settings. In the Resource Settings window, select the check box next to each provider.
Set the Reason for Visit options available in the online scheduler:
- Verify that at least one of the following CPT codes is fully configured and activated in Administration. Make sure the duration for all CPT codes matches the default exam minutes you set for the providers (see Providers, above). For more information, see Setting Up Services.
92004: Comprehensive Exam – New
92014: Comprehensive Exam – Existing
92310: New Contact Lens Fit
99203: Office Vst Level 3 New
- Set up and activate the CPT code(s) in Appointment Service Setup in Administration. Be sure to select the Active check box for each CPT code. See Setting Up Appointment Services
Verify that each insurance plan you want to appear in the online scheduler is set up and activated in Administration. See Setting Up and Activating Insurance Plans